That's the one I mean, yes. It's not working fine for me, though for some reason I cannot seem to copy a screen snapshot while the menu is displayed, so I cannot show you.

The way to replicate my problem is as follows. Open the text style dialog, press the language drop-down menu to unfold it and, without moving the mouse, take the language selection up or down with the cursor keys. Then hit enter to fold the menu. What I see is that the chosen language is not the one you selected with the cursor keys, but another, closer to the position of the mouse cursor.

Manolo

Vincent van Ravesteijn - TNW escribió:
Can you more precisely describe what drop-down menu you mean ? The only way I
know to select the language is in the text style dialog, but that works fine.

Vincent