Yago <diazd...@...> writes:
> You can use the command \enlargethispage{\baselineskip} to make the page one
> more line longer or any other length in the command argument. But see the
> documentation. See also the documentation of addlines package.

Hi Yago,
  I had already read about that command. The problem is I don't know which pages
I want to enlarge. I mean, if later on I add text before such heading, it could
jump to the following page, making the command unnecessary. I would prefer a
document-wide solution that just avoids this kind of situations.

Thanks

Miguel