sabato 07 novembre 2009, 16:42, Jürgen Spitzmüller:

> Giovanni Bacci wrote:
> > I've tried exporting in pdflatex and doing pdflatex file.tex
> > directly, and i get the attached error.
>
> FYI this error log can also be obtained directly in LyX (Document ->
> LaTeX Log File)

  I'm not aware of this. Thank for the info.

> > Maybe it depends on pdflatex or
> > pgf/tikz version? Or there's something misconfigured in my computer?
>
> Probably an old, buggy pgf version? Here is my file list (you get
> such a list in the log file by inserting \listfiles to the preamble):

  Yes, probably it's the case. Here's:
tikz.sty    2006/10/17 v1.10 (rcs-revision 1.68)
pgf.sty    2006/10/11 v1.10 (rcs-revision 1.7)

  I'll try to upgrade. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Giovanni