On Mon, 2009-11-16 at 08:24 -0500, Myriam Abramson wrote:
> I'm looking for quizzes and exams layouts. I'm presently using
> AcroTex.

Depending on your requirements, standard layouts may work fine.  I've
always used the vanilla article form with multicol (when needed), and a
few small modifications kindly provided by people here if part of the
exam uses a Scantron and I want more than 5 answers.  I use all sorts of
problems on exams.

Kenward

--
The question is not what you look at, but what you see.
                                -- Henry David Thoreau