Hello,

Am 23.12.2009 um 06:48 schrieb Mark Dransfield:

Hi,

I am a new Lyx user but like it very much. I just upgraded to 1.6.5 but now the text in the paragraph environment pull-down box disappears when I pull it down and all the dialog boxes have no visible text except the OK button. Since no-one else has reported this, I suspect an instal problem may be the cause. Any hints
very welcome.

I had this once with the same configuration. Since I figured out that Lyx version 1.6.5 is not recommended for OSX 10.6 (right at the download page), I installed Lyx 1.6.4.2 which is working so far. Nevertheless the problems with 1.6.5 have disappeared now as well (I have both installed on 10.6.2).

Sebastian

thanks
Mark