It would appear that on Jan 15, Helge Hafting did say:

> Very good explanation - could you file in the bug tracker, where the
> developers will find it? URL:
> http://www.lyx.org/trac/wiki/BugTrackerHome

It would appear that on Jan 16, Joe(theWordy)Philbrook did say:

> OK! Just did that. <<SNIP>>

The Ticket number is #6460... And I gotta say I've never seen such fast
results. It'll take a while before the fix trickles down to the linux
distro supplied versions I use, But just knowing it's coming gives me a
warm fuzzy feeling...

By the way. I'm new to this BugTracker, so I don't know. Since the fix
that's been described to me as having been done (upstream of course) is
exactly what I asked for... Am I expected to do anything to mark this as
resolved??? (I'm still not used to wiki methods) Or do the developers
expect to do that themselves?