0 wrote:
I thought I could export to opendocument, where formulas are editable... Then, I could send it to anybody - and anybody could edit the math.... Now I see that opendocument export is unavailable in LyX. Unavailable even for expert users.
Then, I have to (I unfortunately have no other choice) uninstall LyX and to
continue using Open Office Org Writer to insert formulas.
Well, there's always another choice. You can still send it to others -- just tell them to install LyX, it's cross-platform :-) and open-source, so anybody can edit those maths . . . Or, just try digging a little bit more in that odt conversion, and if you succeed please tell us how to improve the documentation.

   T.