On Wed, Feb 03, 2010 at 10:45:13AM -0500, Ethan Metsger wrote:
> I can confirm this works out of the box on Ubuntu Karmic.  Whether it
> works on more complicated documents, I don't know.

The latter is the biggest problem.  Cross-references, in particular,
are much worse in every other format compared to LaTeX, because
they're not structured the same way.  So if you use that a lot,
AFAICT, you're hosed.

I never managed to get it to work on MacOS, so I have a VM that runs a
Debian (ancestor of Ubuntu) system just for doing this.  It's not
hard.

Andrew Sullivan
a...@shinkuro.com
Shinkuro, Inc.