On 02/24/10, rgheck <rgh...@bobjweil.com> wrote:
>On 02/24/2010 12:26 PM, Rob Oakes wrote:
>> PS, Can anyone comment on the new table code?  I've noticed quite a bit of
>> discussion on the developer list about it and I've been scared to update
>> to the newest sources.  (I suppose this illustrates the folly of using a
>> piece of alpha software in a production environment ... )
>
>If you're using this for production purposes, then I'd not update for a
>bit. Abdel has done some major re-working of some very basic parts of
>the GUI, and, as he said, a period of instability is to be expected.

I understand there is no release date for Lyx 2.0. But is there a tentative
date for a version of Lyx that includes continuous spelling? Or will it come
with version 2.0?

I don't think I am the only one who has been fervently waiting for this
feature for quite some time. (Or so I hope. I can't be the only typing-
challenged user...)

Cheers,

S.

Stefano Franchi
Department of Philosophy          Ph:  (979) 862-2211
Texas A&M University              Fax: (979) 845-0458
305B Bolton Hall                  fran...@philosophy.tamu.edu
College Station, TX 77843-4237