Dear all,

I wonder if this is a bug??

When I use the \underbar I get an error message.  See them below.

In math box, I type
\underbar{x}
\underbar{\alpha}

What I get is the following. First x is italics.  Ok. Second x comes with
underbar, but pdf is not italic.  Final equation crashes with the following
errors:

$x$ $\underbar{x}$ $\underbar{\alpha}

$

I've inserted a begin-math/end-math symbol since I think

you left one out. Proceed, with fingers crossed.

and

$x$ $\underbar{x}$ $\underbar{\alpha}

$

I've deleted a group-closing symbol because it seems to be

spurious, as in `$x}$'. But perhaps the } is legitimate and

you forgot something else, as in `\hbox{$x}'. In such cases

the way to recover is to insert both the forgotten and the

deleted material, e.g., by typing `I$}'.

Am I missing something????

Thanks a lot,  Erez

--
Erez Yerushalmi