Νίκος Αλεξανδρής wrote:
Hi!

I was wondering how I could avoid manipulating each cell of a table
separately in order to reduce the number of decimal numbers printed out
(=rounding up).

I 've installed the numprint package which does the rounding of the
numbers. But I wonder: how I could perform rounding-up numbers contained
in (all) cells in a given table at once?

Is there an alternative (faste, easier) to numprint?
If not, is there a way to "loop" over all cells and apply something like
"\nprounddigits{3}"?

If you have enough cells, then consider writing a script to modify
the lyx file. It might be less work.

How come you have a big table with too many decimals anyway?
I guess you didn't actually type in lots of unnecessary decimals,
is this table produced automatically somehow? Maybe it could
be produced with rounding from the start?

Helge Hafting