On Wed, 2010-03-03 at 13:47 +0100, Helge Hafting wrote:
> Νίκος Αλεξανδρής wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I was wondering how I could avoid manipulating each cell of a table
> > separately in order to reduce the number of decimal numbers printed out
> > (=rounding up).
> > Is there an alternative (faste, easier) to numprint?
> > If not, is there a way to "loop" over all cells and apply something like
> > "\nprounddigits{3}"?

OK,

I've done some progress. I can load "\usepackage{rccol}" in the
Preamble, and then, in the Table Settings, in the LaTeX argument field
fill in something like: "R[,][.]13" (without the quotes of course).

Now this works when the value in this cell has a comma as a separator,
e.g.: 0,3364205. The result in the pdf is, as expected, 0.336

I came up of using a comma because this would not work with a point (?).
I use in the arguments the following: R[.][.]13 (which, according to the
rccol manual can be written as "R[.]13") but nothing... I get a strange
result which is: 03364205.000.

Looking closer at the source (in LyX) I see that there is a _space_
between the integer and the decimals of the cell-number. Why is that so?
Is this the problem? And why does it work with the comma then?

I know that the package is set to use "comma" as default. The option
[point] or [english] while loading "rccol" in the Preamble does not help
as well.

Any idea(s)?

And let's say this will work somehow (using the point), is there a
"magic" way to apply a given LaTeX argument to all cells in a table?

Thanks, Nikos