Am 18.05.2010 23:08, schrieb [Ricardo Rodriguez] eBioTIC.:

Running a LyX 2.0.0 alpha 3 release on a MacBook Pro with Mac OS X 10.5.8.

As far as I know and found in the documentation I can change the
background color of a, for instance, simple frame I must go to LyX >
Preferences > Look & Feel > Colors and select and change the option for
"shaded text".

Note that LyX 2 is still in alpha state - so not even stable enough for a beta release. Therefore the documentation is not yet up to date.

I'm not able to find this option in this installation.

Menu Document->Settings->Colors

regards Uwe