Hi!

Uwe Stöhr wrote:
To satisfy my curiosity, what are your key features?

Main of all, the improved Sweave/R support.

Spell-checking on the fly and multilingual Thesaurus are both really important to ease life of Spanish speaking/writing users
I would like to contribute to the development
of the new releases tough I'm far from being a programmer!

What you can always do is to spread LyX by tellig others how much it can help when writing texts.

That's what I'm struggling to do! Each day I discover tones of new wonderful possibilities :-)

What I've not had time yet is to explore the possibilities of LyX for "guided editing", that is, for me at least, to use LyX as an interface to create structured documents. Another "research" line will be the integration with a wiki system. XWiki is our option. The XWiki Team is currently working with Word and Open Office integration with XWiki. I would like to propose to use LyX as another interface to XWiki to take profit of both worlds!

Thank you so much for your great work!

Greetings,

Ricardo

--