Am 18.08.2010 17:11, schrieb stefano franchi:

Ok, the file is enclosed, thanks Uwe.
The problem, I discovered, is somewhere with the additional latex code
that produces endnotes in memoir (without using external packages). In
my case the code resides in the memoir configuration package I wrote,
but I lifted it out and moved it to the preamble of the test document.

I cannot help you here since I don't fully understand what you want to achieve with your code. I guess you want to have endnotes instead of footnotes. If so, have a look at sec. 4.2.2 "Footnote Placement" of the EmbeddedObjects manual. I described there LyX's endnotes support and some endnotes customizations.

If you tell me what exactly you need, I can try to have a closer look to achieve this.

regards Uwe