Marcelo Acuña <mvav9 <at> yahoo.com.ar> writes:

> write a short manual. I have noticed that the bullet lists (itemize
> environment) are not indented from the text body, but that enumerate
> environments are (see attached screenshots from the PDF output). I read
> the KOMA-Script manual and I see no option that would allow me to set
> this first-level indentation. Furthermore, on page 98 of the
> KOMA-Script manual (section 3.6.4: Lists), there is a basic itemize
> environment example, where we can clearly see indentation of the first
> bullet level from the main text body.Is there something from another package
that could cause this ? I
> am only using basic LyX functionality, with Babel (english and frenchb
> loaded, english is used).Thanks in advance for any hints or ideas. I have
several bullet lists and the lack of indentation really looks odd.

The trouble with tweaklist is that, even in an empty KOMA-Script article, the
inclusion of \usepackage{tweaklist} leads to the
LaTeX Error: Command \description already defined

The module you may want is enumitem (http://wiki.lyx.org/Tips/Enumitem)