Hello everyone,

I am using Lyx 2.0beta2 on a windows7 machine. I am using a moderately large
sized document, 20 pages, using the newly offered "Thesis" template, which
is "Book (Koma-script)". Lately,  I have experienced problems with Lyx.
After adjusting the document setting, and closing the document, various
settings are lost the next time I start Lyx and open the document. For
example page margins are gone, hyperef is switched off, font sizes are
suddenly scaled to 10%, etc etc.

The strange think is that some setting get saved, for example a change of
the roman font gets accepted, however not the sans serif font.

I can't recalled any specific event, after the problem first occurred.  I
created a new user, uninstalled Lyx, checked user rights to temporary
folders and setting, deleted and reconfigured Lyx and now I'm out of ideas
what to do.

Any suggestions?

Attached a tiny document,

Thanks,