Hello,

I'm using LyX 1.6.8 on Mac OS 10.6.6.

The problem I'm having is that contents of a multirow table overflow beyond the
cell borders.

Normally when this type of thing happens, I insert a vertical space (VFill) to
keep the cell contents within its borders, which is a fix I encountered by
chance.
However, for these particular table cells, this method doesn't work.

The table cells in question have three columns on the first row, and seven
columns in the second row.
The middle-five columns out of the seven in the second row are under a
multi-column cell consisting of five middle columns on the first row.
The multirow cells are the left-most and right-most cells, which span two rows
each.

I believe the above description was not very clear, but in any case, I would
appreciate if there are any general tips on how to take care of the contents of
multirow table cells that overflow from its borders. Thank you very much.

Daisuke Koya