Hi, I love the on the fly spell checker of 2.0 but can anyone tell me how to
change the default language? I'm using LyX 2.0rc1 on Mac 10.4.

In Preferences I have selected the User Interface Language as English(UK)
and the spellchecker engine as Native. Is there something I can type into
"Alternative language" to make the native language British English as
opposed to American English?

When spell checking by pressing F7 there is an option to change the language
and I can select UK English or another language but have to do this for each
word that is not in the American dictionary.

Cheers!

Chris.