Strange,

I use the same OS (but in French) on a MacbookPro and can
move/minimize/maximize the window without crashing LyX. I continue to use
1.6 as my working version, so I have not experimenting a lot with the RC2,
but I have moved the window in every direction for testing your problem,
without being able to duplicate it.

Murat

--
Prof. Murat Yildizoglu
Université Paul Cézanne (Aix-Marseille 3)

Bureau 320
Tel : +33 4 91 14 07 27 (standard)
Tel : +33 4 91 14 07 70 (secrétariat)
Tel : +33 4 91 14 07 47 (bureau)