Am 02.04.2011 um 10:17 schrieb Murat Yildizoglu:

> Stephan,
> My tests was under 10.6.7.

Ah... I got the impression you're using 10.6.4 - as you wrote

Am 02.04.2011 um 03:39 schrieb BH:

> On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 5:28 PM, Stephan Witt <st.w...@gmx.net> wrote:

>>> It seems that the problem might have to do with Qt as well (seeing QtGui).
>>>
>>> Can you try other Qt apps as well ?
>>
>> And if possible on a Mac with OS X 10.6.7 - the latest patch release?
>> As I said, until I upgraded from 10.6.6 I got the crashes with LyX + divvy
>> too and now - with 10.6.7 - it doesn't happen anymore.
>>
>> When trying to resize LyX instead of the crash on 10.6.7
>> the position is changed and the size is not.
>
> Another not-so-helpful datapoint here: I don't have any special extra
> applications running that I'd expect would interact with LyX in a way
> that would cause these crashes. Nonetheless, sometime between RC1 and
> RC2, my own builds of LyX was crashing on me fairly regularly, though
> I wasn't able to find any clear pattern to it. Starting just before
> RC2 until R38178 (the most recent I've compiled), things have been
> getting better, and things now seem pretty good. But RC2 was crashing
> all too frequently.

I think the crashes with divvy and cinch have another cause.
The stack trace looks like a recursion which is stopped by memory problems
and starts from the Qt-main look - there is no LyX code passed.
Of course it may be triggered by some LyX call on startup or so - but at
the time of the crash LyX seems to be innocent.

Stephan