Are biber and its auxiliary files  supposed to be correctly recognized
by lyx 2.0? I cannot get my version of LyX (rev. 38496) to process the
references, even though the same file exported to plain latex compiles
flawlessly from the command line. I see from the tracker that Jurgen
fixed this problem for the 1.6. branch  and for trunk as well (ticket
37581). But it does not work in my installation. I wonder if there is
any special configuration trick or if it is supposed to work out of
the box. The Latex log (from within LyX) shows that biber is never
run.

Cheers,

Stefano