On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 4:11 PM, Richard Heck <rgh...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On 04/25/2011 04:47 PM, Stefano Franchi wrote:

> Is there any sort of error message associated with this if you run from the
> terminal? or is biber just not being called at all?

No error message in the terminal. It looks like biber is never run. At
least, there is no mention of it in either the log or in the terminal
output, even with the -dbg latex option.

Notice that If I compile from command line (or, rather, from the Kile
editor), a subsequent Lyx run will compile the bibliography, most
likely because the aux. etc. files are still in the document's home
dir (even though I thought Lyx's "compilation dir" system would
prevent it from finding the aux files elsewhere).

stefano