Liviu Andronic wrote:
> Hello
> Is
> "List of Tableaux" "Liste des tableaux (TO)"
>
> and
>  "Tableau" "Tableau"
>
> in the sense of "table" [1], you know, the thingy with rows and cols?
> Are you absolutely sure that "Tableau" is the right term for the
> context? I ask because my dictionary doesn't give me a very

it is pulled from linguistics module, example can be seen at
http://sanders.phonologist.org/OTtablx/OTtablx-doc.pdf

(i encountered the same keyword in normal logic in context of table
with truth-assignments of subformulas of some bigger formula.)

anyway letting this untranslated in english version is not
big deal. maybe the specific translation even don't exists
in many languages.

pavel