Thanks a lot to the team for this new version of this beautiful software!
Congratulations for your efficiency and creativity!

A happy Lyxer ;-)

Murat

--
Prof. Murat Yildizoglu
Université Paul Cézanne (Aix-Marseille 3)

Bureau 320
Tel : +33 4 91 14 07 27 (standard)
Tel : +33 4 91 14 07 70 (secrétariat)
Tel : +33 4 91 14 07 47 (bureau)