>>> I agree that the icons should be distinctive even at first
>>> glace -- not only
>>> for older eyes but also for small screens.

>>  My problem is that big icons are still too small for my eyes.

> Would your problem be solved with more distinctive
> icons at the current
>size, do you require icons bigger than available
> now, or both.

The current style of icons it is particularly difficult to see for me.
Anyway, still with the previous style of icons, they are too small for me and
it takes effort to me to distinguish its function.

I am going to see the options of oo that You say.

Marcelo

Marcelo Acuña visitá mi sitio web http://www.aleph-uno.com.ar