Hi everybody, I am still having problems with Lyx 2.0 producing PDF files.
The message I have when trying to visualize, after Latex compiling is "No
PDF Viewer is installed...". I read a post of Josep Luis having the same
problem, that after uninstalling, cleaning the registry of lyx and acrobat
stuff, reinstalling acrobat with all updates and latest Lyx he suceed to
produce PDF documents. This is not my case with Windows XP SP3. I also tried
Sumatra with no sucess ... I have been using Lyx for 4 years with no
problems, probably an installation bug is still around there ... Can anybody
help ?

Regards,
Mariano.