On 24/08/2011 5:57 AM, Eisa Ayed wrote:
I exported my document to Latex.
1. when compiling my .bib file, it generates errors because of crossref tag in
bibtex entries.
I removed crossref tag and it compiled fine.

is this normal (i'm using Texworks as latex editor)?

2.another issue is the using of built-in figures (xymatrix).
in my computer it generates exactly the same as in Lyx.
when I sent it to my friend some circle frames get corrupted (smaller than the
text it contains)
how can I solve this?

Thank You,
~Eisa

Hi,

1. When using crossref, the order of the entries in the .bib file matters. If I recall correctly, an entry with a crossref tag must appear before the crossref'ed entry. The reverse order will cause a warning, maybe even an error. 2. You should make sure both of you have up-to-date latex installations. Compare the versions of the packages which you use. Make sure you use the same versions. To avoid this you could also put your xz-code on its own in a separate file, generate an .eps file from it, and include your figure as .eps in LyX.

Cheers,
Julien