> Export to latex (plain) from Lyx
> pdflatex filenm
> bibtex filenm (if you use a latex-aware editor like WinEdt under Windows, or
> Kile under Linux they will run bibtex for you automatically) to produce a
> .bbl file in your working directory
> Using an editor (WinEdt or Kile) add the .bbl file to the end of the latex
> document just before \end{document}.
> Just before the place where you inserted the .bbl file, insert the latex
> command: \begin{thebibliography}{}
> Just before \end{document} insert: \end{thebibliography}
> Comment out the \bibliography{bibfilename} latex statement.
> Compile the latex file.

Thank you very much.. I followed the steps above, a proof pdf can be
created by Elsevier Electronic System (EES), after manually editing
the tex file (add file extension) in \includegraphics commands.

I had a problem regarding the file extension:
- Export to latex (plain) from LyX: the file extension for graphics is
not written. EES could not find the pdf file, because default without
extension is eps or ps.
- I did manual editing to add the extension .pdf for all \includegraphics

Why LyX does not write the extension, is this a bug?

regards
waluyo