Nothing to do with LyX but I did enjoy this PowerPoint related item reported
on the Guardian newspaper this weekend. Maybe someone there is a fan of
Edward Tufte in that party; Tufte's essay on PowerPoint should be read by
everyone who thinks that presentation software is a good thing.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/aug/28/powerpoint-party-switzerland-ban

--
Regards, Trevor.

<>< Re: deemed!