On 10/08/2011 1:55 AM, Jason Rute wrote:
Hello, I added

      Item "Insert | |" "math-delim | |"

to my stdtoolbars.inc file.  It works fine, except that I can't figure out
what the corresponding icon file name should be (in
AppData/Roaming/Lyx2.0/images/math).  I think it should be vert_vert.png,
but that doesn't work.  Here is a what I do know---these commands work with
these file names.

      "math-delim ( )"     lparen_rparen.png
      "math-delim [ ]"     lbrace_rbrace.png
      "math-delim vert vert"     vert_vert.png
      "math-delim |"     vert.png
      "math-delim ( ("     lparen_lparen.png
      "math-delim | |"     ???

Also, the same correspondences seem to hold if I replace math-delim with
math-insert.

Does anyone know?  Is this a bug?

Also, I know "math-delim vert vert" is equivalent, but I want the LaTeX to
be \left| \right|.  And I could deal without an icon (and even make the
alt-text be "| |" so it looks like I want), but am curious/stubborn.

Thanks!

I guess nobody knows! Did you figure it out?

--
Julien