On 01/19/2012 03:19 PM, Yaniv wrote:
Julien Rioux<jrioux<at>  physics.utoronto.ca>  writes:/

On 10/08/2011 1:55 AM, Jason Rute wrote:
Hello, I added

       Item "Insert | |" "math-delim | |"

to my stdtoolbars.inc file.  It works fine, except that I can't figure out
what the corresponding icon file name should be (in
AppData/Roaming/Lyx2.0/images/math).
Does anyone know?  Is this a bug?
I just wanted to share that I also looked for this icon filename but could not
find what it was. Anyone knows the answer?

Doesn't it show up on the toolbar as | | when you do it that way? It does for me. I have similar items for . | and < > (math-delim langle rangle), and I use these all the time.

--

David L. Johnson

Do not worry about your difficulties in mathematics, I can assure you
that mine are all greater.
                -- A. Einstein