Yes, I've started getting this error with the 2.1 svn version. If I export the
pdflatex code, that's fine, and it'll compile correctly from the command line.
LyX isn't doing a step it probably should.

"The four points of the compass be logic, knowledge, wisdom and the unknown.
Some do bow in that final direction. Others advance upon it. To bow before the
one is to lose sight of the three. I may submit to the unknown, but never to
the unknowable." ~~Roger Zelazny, in "Lord of Light"