Hi Philip,

The inset problem has been solved (see my previous mail, sorry for filling
your mailboxes). The inline \sage command works nicely now, using
Flex:sagecommand in the declaration of the InsetLayout

Remains the problem with the option of \sageplot command, through the
contextual menu + Short name (which I do not get in the contextual menu).

Also, some updating is maybe necessary for the doc, since the actual format
number is indicated as 21 instead of 35. SO, I do not know if some other
elements have changed between the version of docs and the version of Lyx.

Murat

--
Prof. Murat Yildizoglu

Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV