From: Churilov Sergey [mailto:curi...@gf.ukim.edu.mk]
Sent: vrijdag 28 oktober 2011 22:30
To: lyx-users@lists.lyx.org
Cc: H.R.Schipper@
Subject: LaTeX Error: File `subscript.sty\' not found.

Hi Roel,

I came across this problem recently and I solved it like this:
1. download file subscript.sty from
http://ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/fragments.
2. Create new folder 'Subscript' in your MiKTeX installation folder (e.g.
C:\Program Files\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\latex)
3. Copy the file subscript.sty to the folder 'Subscript.
4. Reconfigure LyX.

I am using MiKTeX 2.9 and LyX 2.9 on WinXP. This procedure solved my problem.
I hope it can be useful in your case.

Regards,
Sergey