Hi Roel,

A step is missing in Sergey's instructions : between 3 and 4 you must
refresh Latex's package lists, it is called texhash. If I remember well,
MikTex comes with a utility-configuration program in which you can refresh
the package list. Otherwise, the new package will not be known to Latex,
hence to Lyx, even if you reconfigure.

You can also do it manually : open a terminal as administrator and execute
the following line in it: mktexlsr. It should grind for some time and stop.
Then if you reconfigure, stop and start again Lyx, it should see the new
package.

Murat

--
Prof. Murat Yildizoglu