2011/11/18 Manolo Martínez <man...@austrohungaro.com>

> On 11/18/11 at 01:12pm, Gian Maria Niccolò Benucci wrote:
> > I would try the kluwer style as you wrote,
> > any others style that "sound" scientific to suggest me? How to add new
> > ones? (I am using jabref for the bib)
>
> If you are writing a doctoral dissertation, you may want to look how other
> well-regarded dissertation from your department formatted references -- if
> there are no official guidelines, that is -- and then try some .bst untl
> you
> find one that looks like those. Or ask the LaTeX geek in your deparment;
> there
> is probably one :)
>
> As to how to change the citation style, it's done in LyX, not JabRef. Take
> look at the User's Guide, section 6.5
>
> Manolo

Hi again Manolo,

Unfortunately I am the only and (probably the first according my knowledge)
"insane" PhD student
that used LyX or other latex supports for writing his thesis...
...I indeed do not win a medal for that, but since I would be proud of the
results, I tried for LyX...

I just fitted some different styles for references adding my bib file into
the first chapter of classicthesis. In most of the cases I got this
situation:

...People interested (author?) [(year?)]only in the nice style....
....Provide (author?)(year?)students with.....

Otherwise, if I clic the (author?) the file jumped to correct author
position in the bibliography at the end of the thesis.

may my bib file has something that don't work with classicthesis?

Really thanks for supporting me,

G.