On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 6:39 PM, Steve Litt <sl...@troubleshooters.com> wrote:
> 1) Better/easier keystrokes for working with character styles. In a
> full day of authoring I can use character styles over 100 times.

You can easily customize these to your tastes. If I understand you
correctly, check LFUN_TEXTSTYLE_APPLY and LFUN_TEXTSTYLE_UPDATE.

> 2) Restore the recently removed easy menu choices for compile to PDF
> via ps2pdf and compile to DVI. I could use both of these tens of times
> a day.

You can always do this yourself by placing stdmenus.inc into your 'ui'
folder in your profile, and customize it to your tastes. For
inspiration, you can take a 1.6 stdmenus.inc and copy the desired
lines into stdmenus.inc in your profile.

> 3) Complete the outlining feature so you can add headlines.

Fingers crossed for Rob to find time for this. Regards
Liviu

--
Do you know how to read?
http://www.alienetworks.com/srtest.cfm