Hello:

I am using lyx 2.0.1 on openSUSE 11.2.
I have an openoffice odt document and I would like to copy text from it into
lyx. For this I select the text in openoffice writer, press ctrl+C, then I
select the lyx window. First, the lyx window responds very slowly, it takes
several seconds until it shows the (already entered) text. Second, I can not
copy the text with ctrl+V: the info line shows that "command disabled". Also in
the edit menu most of the paste commands are grayed out except for Paste
Special -> Selection and Selection, Join Lines.
There is no problem with pasting the selected text into a simple text editor.
Copy/paste from a simple text editor into lyx also works OK.

When I want to paste the the text into lyx from openoffice, the lyx console
window (if I start lyx in console window) gives the following message:

GuiClipboard.cpp(89): No timely response from clipboard, perhaps process
holding clipboard is frozen?

Is this a lyx bug, or openoffice?
How could I solve it?
It makes impossible to do what I want.