On Nov 29, 2011, at 3:07 PM, Richard Heck wrote:

My book, /Frege's Theorem/, which was both written with and typeset from
LyX, has just recently been published by Oxford University Press. You
can have a look at the pages, if you wish, from its page on Amazon:
   http://www.amazon.com/Freges-Theorem-Richard-G-Heck/dp/0199695644/
LyX gets mentioned on p. xii, which seems currently to be part of the
"preview". The font is just New Century Schoolbook. The document class
was written by me to OUP's specifications and will go up on CTAN when I
get some time.

Thanks to everyone in the LyX community for such a great program, and
for all the help I got on the user's list when I was starting out!

Richard Heck

Nice to see that someone at my alma mater has been doing some serious work. Congratulations on a very nicely typeset and (I'm sure) very nicely argued book!

Bruce