Hi Rob,

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 3:34 PM, Rob Oakes <lyx-de...@oak-tree.us> wrote:
> I am working on an ePub compatible module right now (document class at any
> rate). It's for a talk I'm giving at a publishing conference next week. I
> will try and post something about it next week.
>
> Does anyone know of a visual CSS editor that is open source? I'm trying to
> find something that can spit out just CSS code.

I don't know of anything similar, I usually hand-tune the CSS. Do you
need anything from eLyXer at the moment? I suggest that you start with
the CSS classes in eLyXer, which are the result of careful tuning:
  http://elyxer.nongnu.org/lyx.css
There is also a separate file math.css which contains just the styles
for the equations:
  http://elyxer.nongnu.org/math.css

Alex.