On 29-Dec-11 10:08 pm, Paul A. Rubin wrote:
First issue: insert a separator environment between the two problems.

Second issue: try nesting the subenvironment within the proof. I don't have LyX
handy, but there are menu and (I believe) tool bar entries for increasing the
depth of an entry. I don't know if a paragraph can be nested, but enumerations
etc. can.

Paul

Thanks for the tips, Paul, I completely missed the separator environment.

As for the second issue, I'm not sure I understand. Simply put, how do I insert a Paragraph *inside* a Proof (without resorting to latex code)?

Right now LyX terminates the Proof and the Paragraph appears outside the Proof.

Bogdan.