On 30-Dec-11 9:34 pm, Bogdan wrote:
On 29-Dec-11 10:08 pm, Paul A. Rubin wrote:
First issue: insert a separator environment between the two problems.

Second issue: try nesting the subenvironment within the proof. I don't
have LyX
handy, but there are menu and (I believe) tool bar entries for
increasing the
depth of an entry. I don't know if a paragraph can be nested, but
enumerations
etc. can.

Paul

Thanks for the tips, Paul, I completely missed the separator environment.

As for the second issue, I'm not sure I understand. Simply put, how do I
insert a Paragraph *inside* a Proof (without resorting to latex code)?

Right now LyX terminates the Proof and the Paragraph appears outside the
Proof.

Strike that, works fine by increasing the nesting depth from the Edit menu, just like you said. Sorry for the confusion and thanks again.

Bogdan.