On 01/02/2012 05:10 PM, Richard Heck wrote:
On 01/02/2012 04:35 PM, Bogdan Roman wrote:
- create format "foo" with short name "pdf7" and extension "pdf" and check all 3 checkboxes - create a converter Latex (pdflatex) -> foo with the command "pdflatexfoo $$i 20 20" and the extra flag "latex=pdflatex" - create a batch file pdflatexfoo.bat and place it in lyx\bin with the following contents:
@echo off
echo %* > c:\args.txt

save, make a change and then do "Update foo". If you look in c:\args.txt you'll see "20 20 file.tex"

I did exactly the above steps and that's what I see on Win7 x64 with latest stable LyX 2.0.2 which is consistent with my findings from yesterday.

It seems to be the latex=pdflatex flag that is triggering the bug. Please file a bug.

Actually, I think you do not want this latex flag here at all. That means you want LyX to run LaTeX for you, and the argument (if any) tells LyX which flavor to run. Lots of magic happens then. If you are running LaTeX on your own, you don't want this flag.

Richard