Eric

  --"I don't like the look. It's too intrusive."
Can you send a short example file to see what is your problem

Anyway I use to format a specific line as bold with bigger text size when I want an emphasis on a line which I don't want to set up as subchapter.

Saludos
Alex Vergara Gil
MSc. Física Nuclear
Laboratorio Secundario de Calibración Dosimétrica
Centro de Protección e Higiene de las Radiaciones
Calle No. 4113 e/ 41 y 47  Playa, C de la Habana
C.P.11300 La Habana, Cuba
Dirección postal A.P.6195 C.P.10600
Telf: (537)6829681, (537)6821803
Fax: (537)2030165