On 04/11/2012 01:50 PM, Bill Foote wrote:
Is there an easy way for me to get rid of the "You cannot ... Please read the
tutorial" message?  I know that typing two spaces that way doesn't change the
layout, and I'm more-or-less fine with LyX auto-deleting the space.  I'm
completely fine with TeX not changing the formatting based on "extra" spaces.
With all that said, I'd prefer that LyX stop nagging.  I know already!

Me, too.

--

David L. Johnson

Some people used to claim that, if enough monkeys sat in front of
enough typewriters and typed long enough, eventually one of them would
reproduce the collected works of Shakespeare.  The internet has
proven this not to be the case.