On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 12:43 PM, Manolo Martínez
<man...@austrohungaro.com>wrote:

> On 04/24/12 at 04:19pm, Peter Coles wrote:
> > Hi all --
> >
> > A journal has requested that the hanging indent in my bibliography be
> exactly .5
> > inches.  Is there an easy way to do this using lyx?
> >
> > I am using lyx 2.0, bibtex, article class, natbib, and aea.bst.
> >
> > Many thanks!
> > Peter
> >
> > (I tried searching the forum on this topic, and could only find outdated
> or
> > inapplicable responses.)
> >

> Hi, Peter,
>
> Just out of curiosity: this journal asks you to typeset your paper
> yourself?
>
> Manolo

Yes -- the journal is the online-only BE Journal of Theoretical Economics,
which was recently purchased by De Gruyter. They were initially a
non-profit entity, and offered free access to their journals. Presumably
self-typesetting was one way to keep costs low, and the online-only nature
made perfect standardization of type less critical.  Seems like they would
be well-served to offer some lyx/latex templates, huh?

They do have strict typesetting requirements, however -- hence my question!