Hello-

I am using lyx 2.0 under Mac Lion and I have a problem with the working
directory and pathnames to files.  As I understand it, if you set the working
directory to a folder named, say, /Users/Tom/My_folder, then you can omit the
full pathnames when you insert graphics, etc.  This is really needed because
otherwise, it becomes terribly hard to share lyx documents and associated
graphics files among different users.

When I give the full pathname to graphics files in the Insert Graphics screen,
all is fine.  But when I set the path to the working directory in preferences
and the file name in the graphic setting, lyx can't find the file.

I would be very grateful for suggestions on how to fix this.

Many thanks.

Tom Hobbs