On 08/29/2012 03:28 PM, Marcelo Acuña wrote:
> Hi,
>  I start new book with koma-script and option fancy headings.
>  I put TOC after dedication and noted that headers are printed in page
> of Introduction.
>  How I can solve this problem?

The best advice is probably to read the fancy headings documentation. :-)

With that said when I use koma-script I defined the headings for normal
pages and also for "empty" style pages by enclosing the definition on
\fancypagestyle .

Something like:

\fancypagestyle{plain}{%

\fancyhf{} % clear all header and footer fields

        \renewcommand{\headrulewidth}{0.0pt}

\renewcommand{\footrulewidth}{0pt}
}

I am not sure if this helps but here you have my 0.02€. :-)

Regards,

--
José Matos