[We did receive two posts; your email client may not post your own
email to your own account.]

I can reproduce your problem with the example, but I guess that is
probably due to Sweave instead of LyX -- it interprets @ as the
beginning of text chunks, hence it is removed in the tex output. To
verify this, you can try the knitr module after
install.packages('knitr') in R, and @ will be there as expected. In
case you are not aware of it, knitr is an alternative to Sweave (and
I'm shamelessly advertising here).

Regards,
Yihui
--